- NEW IN
- KNOTTY BEACH
- OTEKI BEACH
- KNOTTY HOME
We discovered Suzanne, of My Fabulous Design, about a year ago when she posted a Knotty Towel on her Instagram page. Since then, she has become one of our favourite lifestyle bloggers to follow, giving us lots of style inspo for the home. To find out more about Suzanne and her unique style read on!
1. Tell us a little about how My Fabulous Design began? Have you always had an interest in design?
My Fabulous Design was born purely as a creative outlet! I have always had a huge interest in interior design and photography from a very young age, and I just love how Instagram and blogging allows me to fuse both these passions.
2. Could you give our readers a few tips on how they could incorporate some of your style into their homes?
My biggest tip would be to embrace what you love and not worry about what everyone else is doing! Your home should be a reflection of your personal style.
In my case, I love monochrome but always, always with a pop of colour! I also like having a mix of all different styles, I am forever changing things around!!
3. What trends do you see coming through this season for interiors?
I see a big movement towards more organic and natural products - especially incorporating plants within the home!
Also, after a few seasons dominated by minimalist and modern, I foresee a reintroduction of the occasional vintage piece to add some more character and warmth into the home.
4. What five words would you use to describe yourself
Creative, enthusiastic, loyal, kind and appreciative.
5. And lastly, could you tell us why you love Knotty towels?
The first time I saw the Knotty star towel I knew I just had to buy it!
I love the classic prints and how versatile all the products are. I use mine at the beach, on the lounge and even as a throw at the end of the bed! They are so beautifully made and wash up super well!
You can follow Suzanne on her Instagram page @myfabulousdesign and her blog www.myfabulousdesign.net
The Summer holidays are just about here and many of us will be heading away for a well earned break. Wherever you're travelling these Christmas holidays, there is one sure thing that will make your trip easier....Knotty!
Here's 10 reasons why your Knotty towel is the must have travel companion...
1. They are much more absorbent and dry faster than a standard towel.
2. Knotty's are so compact and take up barely any room in your suitcase.
3. At 100cm x 180cm they are larger than your average beach towel.
4. Knotty's make the perfect sarong when not lying on them.
5. Use your Knotty as a head or neck scarf too.
6. There is no need to take an extra bag, you can use your Knotty as beach bag!
7. They double as a blanket on the plane or a picnic rug in the park.
8. Use your Knotty as a yoga mat for those early morning beach yoga sessions.
9. After a shower, wrap your wet hair in a Knotty to reduce the amount of frizz.
10. They're bright and colourful so you'll look great on your trip too!
Purchase four or more full priced Knotty's online and receive 15% off your order!
We've been counting down the days to summer, but now we're counting down the minutes too with news that Mimi Elashiry has launched her own swimwear line. A playful collection full of Elashiry's signature boho style, "Cheeky Swim" will be available exclusively in Glue Stores from October.
'Designing a swimsuit collection has been something that I have wanted to do for a while, however I did not realise how soon the opportunity would arise,' says Elashiry. 'I had some out there crazy ideas and designs, which I worked closely with the design team to work back into a capsule range suitable for the Glue Store customers and also most importantly to me and my followers.'
You can check out some of her great designs below....