- NEW IN
- KNOTTY BEACH
- OTEKI BEACH
- KNOTTY HOME
The Summer holidays are just about here and many of us will be heading away for a well earned break. Wherever you're travelling these Christmas holidays, there is one sure thing that will make your trip easier....Knotty!
Here's 10 reasons why your Knotty towel is the must have travel companion...
1. They are much more absorbent and dry faster than a standard towel.
2. Knotty's are so compact and take up barely any room in your suitcase.
3. At 100cm x 180cm they are larger than your average beach towel.
4. Knotty's make the perfect sarong when not lying on them.
5. Use your Knotty as a head or neck scarf too.
6. There is no need to take an extra bag, you can use your Knotty as beach bag!
7. They double as a blanket on the plane or a picnic rug in the park.
8. Use your Knotty as a yoga mat for those early morning beach yoga sessions.
9. After a shower, wrap your wet hair in a Knotty to reduce the amount of frizz.
10. They're bright and colourful so you'll look great on your trip too!
Purchase four or more full priced Knotty's online and receive 15% off your order!
We've been counting down the days to summer, but now we're counting down the minutes too with news that Mimi Elashiry has launched her own swimwear line. A playful collection full of Elashiry's signature boho style, "Cheeky Swim" will be available exclusively in Glue Stores from October.
'Designing a swimsuit collection has been something that I have wanted to do for a while, however I did not realise how soon the opportunity would arise,' says Elashiry. 'I had some out there crazy ideas and designs, which I worked closely with the design team to work back into a capsule range suitable for the Glue Store customers and also most importantly to me and my followers.'
You can check out some of her great designs below....
Here's a few snaps from behind the scenes on our latest campaign shoot featuring the beautiful Steph Claire Smith. It was an early start and a cold day but the great team made it alot of fun. We can't wait to share the final edited images with you!
Credits: Photographer - Nick Walters, Creative Direction/Styling - Chrissie Young, H & MU - Meg Everett, Videographer - Tim EvansContinue reading